Unloathe.com Retains TransMedia Group To Publicize How It Makes Low-Cost Shopping Online An Easier Alternative To Lugging Home Bulky Items From Wholesale Clubs
Jonathan Kadoch, whose title is "Chief Unloather," said he and his partners selected TransMedia because of the firm's strong background in publicizing web-based retail businesses. "We expect TransMedia will put the same wings on our PR that are already on our Unloathe.com logo as they deliver the story about how we remove the stress, difficulties and heavy burdens of shopping that most people loathe," he said.
According to TransMedia, publicity will expand as the company expands from currently serving more than 50 zip codes in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
Media contact: Abby Blake 561-750-9800 x229; email@example.com.
SOURCE TransMedia Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV