Oil And Gas Industry To Power Industrial Valves And Actuators Market, Finds Frost & Sullivan
Even as major industrial valves and actuators manufacturers look to leverage growth opportunities, their profit margins are being squeezed by high price sensitivity across end-user industries. As a result, companies are being forced to adopt aggressive pricing strategies.
"The market is likely to experience increased demand for custom solutions that suit particular end-user industry applications," concluded Paul. "Market participants need to meet such needs and also address other key customer requirements such as high-quality after-sales service and shorter delivery time."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Julia Nikishkina, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Strategic Analysis of the Global Industrial Valves and Actuators Market is part of the Industrial Automation & Process Control Growth Partnership Service programme. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: European Control Valves Market, North American Control Valves Market, South East Asia and Australia, New Zealand Industrial Control Valves Market, and The Middle East Industrial Valves and Actuators Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV