Ukraine's Pardons Represent A Success For European Parliament's Mission
For his part, Kwasniewski said "I am happy because this is a success of our mission, which we have consistently carried out with Pat Cox since May 2012. We have visited Ukraine over 10 times, had negotiations with the President, PM, the opposition. I think this pardon was one of the most important themes of our negotiations and is evidence of Ukraine seriously thinking about the association with EU and really willing to sign the Association Agreement in Vilnius."
Kwasniewski noted that the pardon of Lutsenko now "removes one of the obstacles in negotiations between Ukraine and EU".
SOURCE Ukraine Monitor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV