Jedox 5: New Charts, Hichert-Methodology, & MS Office Add-in
FREIBURG, Germany, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Even easier to use and more flexible, chock-full of the latest data visualization features, and sporting e n hanced Microsoft Office compatibility: Brand-new Jedox 5 gives users three compelling reasons to upgrade to this latest version. With Ve r sion 5.0, Jedox remains at the head of the pack as the most innovative provider in the self-service business intelligence, analytics, and performance management sof t ware industry.
Leveraging the methods of BI guru Rolf Hichert, Jedox 5's SUCCESS Charts postulate reporting with a clear message, consistent standardization, and reduction down to the basics. Switching out diagrams between Jedox Web and Jedox Excel Add-In front-ends is a cinch.With Jedox 5 and its unique Office Add-In, users can now use diagrams and import them into Word or PowerPoint for classy presentations with just a few clicks, using information from Jedox OLAP Server. No more manually inserting revenue figures into presentations! Also, for the first time Jedox 5.0 is available in a free-of-charge BASE version and a fee-based Premium version. In addition to the three new functionalities mentioned above, Jedox Premium includes an enhanced Excel client, ETL functionalities, GPU support, and data access via the Web or mobile clients. For the first 30 days after downloading, users will be able to test all BASE and Premium features for free. After this period users can decide whether to order a free license key for the BASE product or purchase the fee-based Premium version.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV