LONDON, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Reduced rates on Shared Ownership mortgage products
- New deals for existing mortgage customers moving home and existing current account holders
- Reductions across Fixed Rate and Tracker products
- All with effect from Tuesday 2 April 2013
Santander is demonstrating its continued commitment to helping first time buyers get a foot onto the property ladder by offering reduced rates for shared ownership customers. The new deals mean that customers with mortgages from Santander can borrow up to 95 per cent loan to value (LTV) on between a 25 and 75 per cent share of the property.
Santander is building on its partnership with affordable housing providers to help support shared ownership. Borrowers make monthly repayments on the share of the property purchased and subsidised rent on the share they don't own to the Housing Association. Santander is the only mainstream lender to support the Shared Ownership market with a 95% LTV product.
Santander is introducing a number of new deals for existing customers. These are:
- a range of Fix and Tracker discounted rates for existing mortgage customers moving home
- a new 70% 2-year fix with a discounted rate and £995 fee for existing current account customers who are looking to move home or remortgage their property.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV