Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a global provider of innovative software solutions for the financial services industry. We offer core, end-to-end solutions for the general insurance, property & casualty, life, pension and annuities markets, and business decision management software, globally. We have a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 100 financial services organizations. Our team operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Except for historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this release are forward-looking statements that are dependent on certain risks and uncertainties, including such factors, among others, as market acceptance, market demand, pricing, changing regulatory environment, changing economic conditions, risks in new product and service development, the effect of the Company's accounting policies, specific system configurations and software needs of individual customers and other risk factors detailed in the Company's SEC filings.
Contact: James Carbonara, Regional Vice President Hayden IR Office: +1(646)-755-7412 e-Mail: James@haydenir.com
Moshe Shamir, VP Marketing Sapiens International Tel: +972-3-6250951 e-Mail: email@example.comSOURCE Sapiens International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV