Aisin Seiki Boasts First Exhibition At Automobile Parts Show "Automec" In Brazil
April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. and its group companies* exhibit at the "11th Automec (the 11th International Trade Fair for Auto Parts, Equipments and Services)" in
Sao Paulo, Brazil, from
April 16 through 20.
We are making marketing efforts to develop new clients by introducing body-related products such as door components and seat components which are produced by our local company in
Brazil, together with drivetrain-related products such as transmissions and clutches, brake parts, and engine-related products aiming at enlarging business in the South American region with the vision of wide-range local production of unit products in the future.
In addition, a "Demonstration Car" which incorporates a variety of products from the Aisin group will be exhibited to show off the Aisin group's overall ability widely ranging from parts to units intended to increase brand recognition among local automobile vendors.
*Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Aisin AW Co., Ltd., Aisin AI Co., Ltd., ADVICS Co., Ltd.
In Brazil, Aisin Do Brazil Com. E Ind. Ltda. started door parts production in January 2003 as our first production base in South America. In July 2011, we established the second production base, Aisin Automotive Ltda., with sales and design functions aiming at reinforcing production of body-related parts and responding quickly to the needs of our clients and markets.
About Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.The company is headquartered in Kariya city, Aichi Prefecture. Its President is Fumio Fujimori.
Contact:Mr. Masayuki ToyamaPublic Affairs Dept.Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.Phone: +81-566-24-8232Fax: +81-566-24-8003E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV