New Sony UHD 4K TV models- Key Features:
- Images become lifelike with a resolution of four-times that of Full HD TV (3840 x 2160) delivers lifelike images
- All content is viewed at the highest resolution possible with enhanced images reaching near 4K with Sony's proprietary two-chip 4K X-Reality PRO picture engine
- All colors, including difficult blues, greens and reds, are delivered naturally and accurately through TRILUMINOS™ Display
- An immersive picture draws in viewers with blacker blacks and excellent contrast produced with dynamic edge-lit, LED backlighting
- Amazing sound from the integrated 65 Watt, front-facing, magnetic fluid speaker system complements the stunning picture
- A cinematic experience is brought to life through Full HD 3D and passive glasses
- Entertainment choices are endless with WiFi™ connectivity, including access to the full Sony Entertainment Network suite of services
Pre-orders for 4K UHD TVs begin April 21, 2013 at Sony Stores and select retailers nationwide. The 4K Media Player will be available this summer.
Beginning April 17, Sony will kick off a year-long partnership with The Tribeca Film Festival to promote 4K video production and distribution among amateur and professional film makers. During the festival in New York, Sony will showcase 4K technologies for use from lens to living room.
For more information, visit www.sony.com/4ktv. High resolution images and complete specification provided upon request.SOURCE Sony Electronics