NOAA Ducks On "Dolphin-Safe"
The draft regulations do nothing to correct the current consumer deception as to the true dolphin-safe status of tuna bearing the dolphin-safe label. Consumers will not be provided any additional assurances that the tuna they consume was caught without harm to dolphins.
The current U.S. law should be amended to bring the dolphin-safe labeling rules in line with consumer expectations that have developed over the past twenty years. The law must allow for the more stringent and eco-safe AIDCP standard and give consumers for the first time a choice along with the full information necessary to make an educated purchasing decision.
SOURCE Campaign for Eco-Safe Tuna
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV