Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Re-Signs To 10 Years At Matrix Corporate Center
DANBURY, Conn., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Matrix Realty Group is pleased to announce Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BIPI), the world's largest privately held pharmaceutical company in the United States, has signed a ten-year lease extension at the Matrix Corporate Center (MCC), on Ridgebury Road in Danbury.
"We are honored to have been a part of what is likely the largest leasing transaction in New England this year," said Glen Nelson, CEO of Matrix Realty Group. "The quality of our amenities provides an office campus environment that has allowed our leasing efforts to continually indulge the leasing market," he continued. "To that end, we are currently in discussions with several large companies, which we anticipate bringing to the Matrix Corporate Center in the very near future."
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1885, with their headquarters in Germany. The company employs 44,000 associates in 50 countries, with sales in excess of 17 billion dollars. The focus of the company includes the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, disease of central nervous systems metabolic diseases, virological disease and oncology.
The lease was signed on February 1 st, 2013, encompassing 327,095 square feet for a ten year term through December 2022.Mike Brown, General Manager of Matrix Corporate Center, handled the lease transaction, with Trip Hoffman and Jay Hruska of Cushman & Wakefield in Stamford, CT representing Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals. "Boehringer Ingelheim's long term commitment to Matrix Corporate Center demonstrates the quality of our onsite owner/management team, full building services and amenity rich environment," said Brown. "There is no other building offering the extensive amenities and service, all inclusive at the price we offer."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV