Four-time New York Attorney General And Stroock Partner Robert Abrams On Nomination Of Sheila Abdus-Salaam To State's Highest Court
NEW YORK, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Four-time New York State Attorney General Robert Abrams, a partner with Stroock & Stroock & Lavan, commented on the nomination by Governor Andrew Cuomo of Sheila Abdus-Salaam as the first African-American woman on the seven-member New York State Court of Appeals.
"The Governor has made a great choice. Sheila has the ability, experience, temperament and integrity to be an outstanding judge on the Court of Appeals. I've known her for 30 years, she worked for the Attorney General's office for six years, and I can attest to her capability to step into this role."
Abrams chairs the Government Relations Practice at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan. He also served as President of the National Association of Attorneys General, Executive Chair of New York State Attorney General Andrew Cuomo's Transition Committee and Honorary Co-Chair of Attorney General Schneiderman's Transition Committee.
SOURCE Stroock & Stroock & Lavan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV