TAMPA, Fla., April 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homeowners Choice, Inc. (NYSE:HCI) will hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern time at its corporate headquarters located at 5300 West Cypress Street, Suite 105, Tampa, Florida 33607. Shareholders of record at the close of business on Tuesday, April 16, 2013, will be entitled to vote in the meeting.
About Homeowners Choice, Inc.
Homeowners Choice, Inc. is a holding company owning subsidiaries engaged in diverse business activities, including homeowners' insurance, real estate and information technology services. The company's most important subsidiary, Homeowners Choice Property & Casualty Insurance Company, Inc., is a top 5 provider of property and casualty insurance in the state of Florida.The company's common shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "HCI" and are included in the Russell 2000 Index. Its 8% Senior Notes trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "HCJ." Its 7% Series A, cumulative redeemable preferred shares trade on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol "HCIIP." For more information about Homeowners Choice, visit www.hcigroup.com . The Homeowners Choice, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6712
CONTACT: Company Contact: Jay Madhu, V.P. of Investor Relations Homeowners Choice, Inc. Tel (813) 405-3660 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: Matt Glover or Michael Koehler Liolios Group, Inc. Tel (949) 574-3860 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV