JACKSON, Mich., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eleven members are seeking election to CMS Energy's Board of Directors, the company announced today in its proxy statement.
Seeking election are David W. Joos, non-executive chairman of CMS Energy; John G. Russell, president and chief executive officer of CMS Energy; as well as the following independent directors: Jon E. Barfield, Stephen E. Ewing, Richard M. Gabrys, William D. Harvey; Philip R. Lochner, Jr., Michael T. Monahan, Kenneth L. Way, Laura H. Wright, and John B. Yasinsky.
Shareholders will vote on the candidates for the Board of Directors at CMS Energy's annual meeting on May 17, 2013.
Shareholders will be asked to ratify the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP, as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2013. In addition, shareholders will be asked to approve the company's executive compensation program on an advisory basis.The proxy is being delivered to shareholders free of charge and also may be accessed on CMS Energy's website at www.cmsenergy.com CMS Energy (NYSE: CMS) is a Michigan-based company that has an electric and natural gas utility, Consumers Energy, as its primary business and also owns and operates independent power generation businesses. For more information on CMS Energy, please visit our web site at: www.cmsenergy.com SOURCE CMS Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV