Medical Education Program Trends That Are Transforming The Medical Device And Pharmaceutical Marketplaces
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The regulatory and financial environment has made it challenging for Medical Education groups to accomplish their principal goal of educating healthcare practitioners on the safe and effective use of new therapies. These dual challenges - one affecting program content and delivery and the other affecting resources - have made it even more vital for Medical Education groups to utilize high-impact presenters and venues and to efficiently use their resources.
Just as important is that Medical Education leaders create a way to demonstrate the value of education and training programs to corporate leadership.
To help inform Medical Education leaders on these critical challenges, research and consulting firm Best Practices, LLC conducted a new research study that pinpoints how organizations are developing and delivering education programs and which presenters and venues have the highest impact for physicians. In addition, the study reviews how organizations are allocating their education budgets and developing performance measures for their group's effectiveness.
The study, " Professional Medical Education Excellence: Benchmarking Critical Program Trends Transforming the Medical Device and Biopharmaceutical Marketplace," provides segments for both pharmaceutical and medical device companies.Benchmarks and insights are presented on these topics:
- Funding channels utilized by Medical Education groups
- Effectiveness of different Medical Education program types and delivery channels
- Use of multidisciplinary Medical Education programs
- Trends in grants to professional societies/associations for accredited and non-accredited education programs
- Rating of company professionals most valued by physicians for education
- Future trends in Medical Education programs and technology
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV