Medical Education Program Trends That Are Transforming The Medical Device And Pharmaceutical Marketplaces
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The regulatory and financial environment has made it challenging for Medical Education groups to accomplish their principal goal of educating healthcare practitioners on the safe and effective use of new therapies. These dual challenges - one affecting program content and delivery and the other affecting resources - have made it even more vital for Medical Education groups to utilize high-impact presenters and venues and to efficiently use their resources.
Just as important is that Medical Education leaders create a way to demonstrate the value of education and training programs to corporate leadership.
To help inform Medical Education leaders on these critical challenges, research and consulting firm Best Practices, LLC conducted a new research study that pinpoints how organizations are developing and delivering education programs and which presenters and venues have the highest impact for physicians. In addition, the study reviews how organizations are allocating their education budgets and developing performance measures for their group's effectiveness.
The study, " Professional Medical Education Excellence: Benchmarking Critical Program Trends Transforming the Medical Device and Biopharmaceutical Marketplace," provides segments for both pharmaceutical and medical device companies.Benchmarks and insights are presented on these topics:
- Funding channels utilized by Medical Education groups
- Effectiveness of different Medical Education program types and delivery channels
- Use of multidisciplinary Medical Education programs
- Trends in grants to professional societies/associations for accredited and non-accredited education programs
- Rating of company professionals most valued by physicians for education
- Future trends in Medical Education programs and technology
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV