Chino Commercial Bank Given Super Premier Performing Recognition
CHINO, Calif., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chino Commercial Bank was recently recognized by The Findley Reports on Financial Institutions by receiving Findley's highest rating of " Super Premier Performing Bank" for the 2012 fiscal year. The Bank, which has branches in Chino, Ontario, and Rancho Cucamonga, received the recognition from Findley for its financial and operational performance during the 2012 year, including Profitability and Loan performance.
Dann H. Bowman, President and CEO stated, "Receiving the Findley Report's highest rating of Super Premier Performing is quite an honor. We are seeing a considerable improvement in the economy of the region and are pleased to be a part of this growing community. With strong capital and low loan losses, the Bank is in a good position to provide credit to our consumer and small business customers."
SOURCE Chino Commercial Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV