Forward Looking Statements"Safe Harbor" Statement under the US Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: this press release contains statements that constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements, as they relate to ASML or Cymer or the merger, involve risks and uncertainties that may cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the statements. We use words such as "anticipates," "believes," "plans," "expects," "projects," "future," "intends," "may," "will," "should," "could," "estimates," "predicts," "potential," "continue," "guidance" and similar expressions to identify these forward-looking statements. These statements are not historical facts, but rather are based on current expectations, estimates, assumptions and projections about future events, and readers should not place undue reliance on them. Actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. These forward looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, including the inability to obtain regulatory approval for the merger, the satisfaction of other conditions to the closing of the merger and the possibility that the length of time necessary to consummate the merger may be longer than anticipated.
The foregoing risk list of factors is not exhaustive. You should consider carefully the foregoing factors and the other risks and uncertainties that affect the businesses of ASML and Cymer described in the risk factors included in ASML's Annual Report on Form 20-F and Cymer's Annual Report on Form 10-K, and other documents filed by ASML and Cymer from time to time with the SEC. The parties disclaim any obligation to update the forward-looking statements contained herein.
SOURCE Cymer, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV