DALLAS, April 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (NYSE:WHG) will release its first quarter 2013 earnings after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, April 18, 2013. Following the release, the Company will host a live audio webcast and conference call at 4:30 pm Eastern Time (3:30 pm Central Time).
To listen to the conference call, dial 866-548-2699 (U.S. & Canada) or 904-271-2009 (international). The conference call will be available for replay through April 25 by dialing 888-284-7564 (U.S. & Canada) or 904-596-3174 (international) and entering passcode 2973131. The conference call will also be available via webcast and can be accessed at Westwood's website, www.westwoodgroup.com, under the Investor Relations tab.
Date: April 18, 2013Time: 3:30 PM CT Listen via Internet: http://ir.westwoodgroup.com/ Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=58558&k=DEF60AA8 Toll-free: 866.548.2699 International: 904.271.2009 Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. provides investment management services to institutional investors, private wealth clients and financial intermediaries. Westwood manages a variety of investment strategies including U.S., Global, and Emerging Markets equities as well as income-oriented portfolios. Access to these strategies is available through separate accounts, commingled funds and the Westwood Funds TM family of mutual funds. Westwood has significant, broad-based employee ownership and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "WHG." Based in Dallas, Westwood also has offices in Omaha and Toronto. For more information on Westwood, please visit the Company's website at www.westwoodgroup.com. For more information on the Westwood Funds, please visit the Funds' website at www.westwoodfunds.com. (WHG-G)
CONTACT: Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. Mark A. Wallace (214) 756-6900
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV