HOUSTON, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PetroLogistics LP (NYSE: PDH) (the "Partnership") today announced that the Partnership will release its fiscal first quarter 2013 results after the close of the U.S. financial markets on Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
The Partnership will hold a conference call to discuss the fiscal first quarter 2013 results on Thursday, April 25, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. EDT. Those who wish to participate in the conference call may do so by dialing (866) 578-5771 and entering pass code 12541280 approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled conference call time. The call will also be broadcast live over the internet from the Partnership's website at www.petrologistics.com under "Investor Relations".
Following the call, a webcast and telephonic replay will be available for six days. The replay may be accessed via telephone by dialing (888) 286-8010 and entering pass code 78534378 or via the internet on the Partnership's website at www.petrologistics.com under "Investor Relations".
About PetroLogistics LPPetroLogistics LP is a master limited partnership which owns and operates the only U.S. propane dehydrogenation facility producing propylene from propane. The Partnership's headquarters and operations are located in Houston, Texas. Investor RelationsPhone: 855-840-7140E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgAddress: Investor Relations600 Travis STE 3250 Houston, TX 77002 SOURCE PetroLogistics LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV