BETHESDA, Md., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) boosted its longstanding history of embracing differences recently during the Straight for Equality Gala. Apoorva Gandhi, Marriott's vice president of multicultural markets and alliances co-hosted this year's gala along with Jimmie Paschall, executive vice president of enterprise diversity and inclusion at Wells Fargo. The event put on by the national chapter of Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) honored straight allies in the fields of sports, literature and entertainment for their work in championing equal rights for all.
Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) is a leading lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 3,800 properties in 74 countries and territories and reported revenues of nearly $12 billion in fiscal year 2012. The company operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts under 18 brands. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
SOURCE Marriott International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV