- Put the debt on a clear downward path relative to the economy
- Include serious health care reforms
- Include comprehensive Social Security reform
- Include pro-growth tax reform
- Put other areas of the budget on the table for discussion.
- Focus on the long-term
- Don't ignore expected costs or offset costs with unspecified savings
- Avoid budget gimmicks
- Build on, don't water down, previous proposals
- Demonstrate willingness to compromise on a bipartisan basis
Statement From The Campaign To Fix The Debt
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.