Testing The Follow-up On Great Content-based Marketing Campaigns: Most Companies Fall Flat
PHILADELPHIA, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Content-based marketing is on the rise. It's expected to represent 35% of the marketing budget in 2013, according to the latest estimates, up 84% from 2012. Companies are having no problem cranking out content-based marketing campaigns — with information aimed at positively influencing a customer in some way — but they seem to struggle with follow-up and nurturing leads.
Richardson, a leading sales training company, has posted a blog, Testing the Follow-up on Content-based Marketing Campaigns on their award-winning Sales Excellence Review blog site. The blog, written by Jim Brodo, SVP of marketing, identifies some of the gaps, effectiveness, and growing misalignment of sales and marketing regarding the follow-up and nurturing of content-based marketing leads.
To read the blog, please click here.About Richardson Richardson ( http://www.richardson.com) helps leaders prepare their organizations to execute sales strategies and achieve business objectives. We have the expertise and resources to help you scale your initiative quickly and confidently across your entire sales force and supporting functions. With you, we establish sales best practices, evaluate talent, build capability and consistency through world-class sales training, and sustain necessary change. We ensure that your solution reflects your unique culture and values, which drives rapid adoption and lasting results. Media Contact: Jim Brodo, SVP Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 215-940-9255. SOURCE Richardson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV