Digital Marketing Groups Growing, Evolving To Respond To Tumultuous Marketing Landscape
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital marketing technologies are rapidly transforming the marketplace and challenging companies to develop new marketing strategies that employ a broad range of new tools and techniques. Identifying the most effective ways to deploy Digital Marketing resources for positive impact on the future of the organization is top-of-mind for marketing executives.
By examining winning strategies for Digital Marketing activity management, staffing, and budget allocation, Digital Marketing leaders can manage their service costs and better serve their business units and their products. To address the challenges today's Digital Marketing groups face, benchmarking firm Best Practices, LLC conducted a study, Mastering Digital Marketing Structure & Strategy: Transforming Multi-Channel Marketing.
The field research probes lessons learned, failure points and successful approaches for structuring Digital Marketing groups that compete in global or regional markets.
Benchmarked areas include:
- Analyzing Current Digital Marketing Structures
- Evaluating Digital Marketing Structures and Strategies
- Using a Specialized Center of Excellence for Digital Marketing
- Current Digital Marketing Staffing and Investment Levels and Trends
- Structuring for Different Market Regions & Product Lifecycle Stages
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts