Madison Square Garden Company
Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) operates in the sports, entertainment and media businesses primarily in the U.S. This stock is trading up 0.5% at $56.30 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 395,000Average Volume: 358,121 Volume % Change: 50% From a technical perspective, MSG is bouncing higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $55.10 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of MSG within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit if MSG manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $58.07 to its 52-week high at $58.72 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in MSG as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $55.10 and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 358,121 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then MSG will set up to enter new 52-week high territory above $58.72, which is bullish technical price action. Some possible upside targets off that breakout are $60 to $65.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV