Another stock that's starting to move within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade is social networking Web site Facebook (FB). This stock hasn't done much so far in 2013, with shares up just 4.2%.
If you take a look at the chart for Facebook, you'll notice that this stock has been trending higher after it recently tagged its 200-day moving average of $25.38 a share with expanding upside volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of FB within range of its 50-day moving average and within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV