One stock that's trending very close to triggering a major breakout trade is Sinovac Biotech (SVA), which is a fully integrated, profitable China-based biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of vaccines that protect against human infectious diseases. This stock is off to a hot start in 2013, with shares up 24%.
If you take a look at the chart for Sinovac Biotech, you'll notice that this stock has been trending sideways for the last few weeks, with shares moving between $3.56 on the downside and $3.95 on the upside. Shares of SVA have just started to bounce right above the 50-day moving average of $3.43 and are now quickly moving within range of taking out the upper-end of their recent sideways chart pattern.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV