BALTIMORE, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that Tammy Dupuy and David Howitt have been promoted to Assistant Vice Presidents of Programming. The announcement was made by Steve Marks, Chief Operating Officer of Sinclair Television Group.
In making the announcement, Mr. Marks said, "We are pleased to promote Dave and Tammy who bring years of experience and have demonstrated success with their programming scheduling strategies. They are broadcast professionals who have been advocates for the television stations' interests and priorities during program negotiations and analysis."
Ms. Dupuy has been with Sinclair since 1998 serving as Regional Program Director. Prior to joining Sinclair and from 1997, Ms. Dupuy was the Group Program Director for Communications Corporation of America. Prior to that, she was the Program Director and Manager at WGMB and WVLA in Baton Rouge, LA.Mr. Howitt has been with Sinclair since 1994, most recently and from 1996 serving as a Regional Program Director. Prior to that, he worked in programming and promotions at WUAB in Cleveland, OH. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., the largest and one of the most diversified television broadcasting companies, owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to 112 television stations in 61 markets, pro forma for pending transactions. Sinclair's television group is affiliated with all major networks and reaches approximately 29.8% of all U.S. television households. For more information, please visit Sinclair's website at www.sbgi.net. SOURCE Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV