To learn more about energy efficiency programs and incentives for residential customers as well as businesses visit www.consumersenergy.com.
"We are proud to team up with Habitat for Humanity in making the dream of homeownership available to families. And to do so in a way that helps them save energy and money is just one more way we're delivering on our promise to Michigan to help provide reliable, affordable energy to customers," said Garrick Rochow, Consumer Energy's vice president of energy delivery.
Michigan nonprofit organizations received $10 million in contributions in 2012 from Consumers Energy, its employees, retirees, its Foundation, and the utility's parent company, CMS Energy. Half of the contributions in 2012 went to organizations that provide direct assistance to those in need including: The Heat And Warmth Fund (THAW), $3 million; The Salvation Army, $1 million, and TrueNorth Community Services, $1 million.
Consumers Energy, the principal subsidiary of CMS Energy, provides natural gas and electricity to 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties.For more information about Consumers Energy, visit our Website at www.consumersenergy.com SOURCE Consumers Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV