Industry Group Supports Uniform Approach To Transparency Of Clinical Trial Data
On a global level, the companies represented here currently register industry sponsored clinical trials with innovative medicines in patients on a public registry (e.g. clinicaltrials.gov), and are already disclosing summary results of these clinical trials through publicly accessible websites. The outcome of the planned consensus study will provide the basis for a model to further enhance access to clinical trial data, and in doing so, contribute to improved scientific exchange, increased knowledge generation, and greater public understanding of the benefits and risks of medicines.
For media inquiries, please contact any of the companies listed.
*[The BioPharmaceutical Industry's Chief Medical Officers' (CMOs) Forum is a convening group of pharmaceutical and biotechnology representatives where CMOs discuss critical cross-industry medical issues and identify opportunities to jointly improve patient care.]
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV