JOHANNESBURG, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Shareholders of Atlatsa Resources Corporation ("Atlatsa" or the "Company") (TSXV: ATL; NYSE MKT: ATL; JSE: ATL) are hereby advised that Ms Lerato Matlosa has been appointed as Company Secretary of Atlatsa with effect from Thursday, 04 April 2013, in accordance with paragraph 3.59(a) of the Listings Requirements of JSE Limited. The appointment is subject to exchange approval.
Ms Matlosa has extensive experience in the roles of compliance, legal advisory and company secretarial for listed and private companies. She holds an LLB degree and is currently finalising her LLM and CIS studies.
The board of directors welcomes Ms Matlosa's appointment as a strategic step towards the further growth of the Company.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. The NYSE MKT LLC has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release.SOURCE Atlatsa Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV