'String Theory: A Word Game' For IOS Preview Available Now
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.,
April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Love word games? Tired of waiting on your friends?
String Theory: a Word Game challenges players to spell as many words as they can before time runs out.
String Theory: a Word Game, created by Gecko LLC
, is available for preview for all iOS devices now, and will be available worldwide in the App Store on
April 30, 2013.
Players spell words on the game board using letters in order from the letter deck. Each time the string makes a complete pass across the board, all the words spelled during that pass get scored and cleared from the board. Players get a limited number of passes of the string with which to spell words, but can earn more during game play by activating specials.
Feature Highlights:* Unique mix of Word Play and Action* Enhanced dictionary includes over 170,000 words* Four Unique Game Play Modes* Fast Paced and Exciting* 18 Different Specials - earn Extra Points!* Share with Facebook, Twitter, and E-Mail
String Theory: a Word Game is available now as a preview on TestFlight: http://tflig.ht/VpDP0w . String Theory will be available in the App Store Worldwide on April 30, 2013 for an introductory price of $0.99 in the US and is priced accordingly in other regions.Please visit www.southwestgecko.com/StringTheory for more String Theory: a Word Game information, including videos and screenshots of the app. A press kit is available at www.southwestgecko.com/Press String Theory: a Word Game is developed by Gecko LLC, a mobile app company founded in 2012. If you would like further information on String Theory: a Word Game or Gecko LLC, or you would like to schedule an interview, please contact: Erik ErbenPhone: (719) 425-9745Email: erik <at> southwestgecko <dot> com String Theory: a Word Game is available now as a preview via TestFlight: http://tflig.ht/VpDP0w SOURCE Gecko LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV