Copiers Refurbished Discusses How Your Office Can Go Green With Refurbished Copiers
LONG PRAIRIE, Minn., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Copiers Refurbished, one of the largest independent dealers of refurbished Canon copiers, Ricoh copiers and Toshiba copiers, has released an article outlining the reasons why your office should go 'green', and how Copiers Refurbished can make it easier with one single step.
More and more companies are taking responsibility for the environmental impact their choices can make on the world. In most commercial buildings throughout the United States, recycling is encouraged if not mandatory. Having said that, let's consider a scenario for recycling at the work place that goes beyond the scope of discarded paper and soda cans. Consider that for each 50-story commercial building, there were five companies per floor, each with four copy machines, that is a total of 1,000 copy machines per building. Now if one were to take that number and multiply it by the number of commercial buildings in Manhattan (just so we understand the magnitude) that is a ridiculous number of copy machines! If only 1000 of those companies were to purchase refurbished copiers, or donate the used ones upon purchasing new or leased copiers, imagine the 'green' impact that could have on the environment!
There are countless reasons to purchase a refurbished copier. First and foremost is the preservation of raw materials. The amount of plastics, metals and chemicals including carbon used to manufacture and ship a new machine is markedly reduced every time a refurbished copy machine is purchased.
It takes decades, if ever, for plastics to decompose. Purchasing a refurbished copier reduces the amount of waste in landfills, which ultimately prevents more pollutants from entering our air, soil and water. Purchasing a refurbished copier ensures that a copier does not end up in a landfill, in effect reducing waste.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV