AUSTIN, Texas, April 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Nasdaq:WFM) today announced it will issue financial results for the Company's second fiscal quarter ending April 14, 2013, after the market closes on Tuesday, May 7, 2013. Following the release via the wire services, the Company will host a conference call with financial analysts and investors from 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. (CDT).
To participate, dial 866-952-1906 (domestic) and 785-424-1825 (international). The conference ID is "Whole Foods." Please dial in at least five minutes before the start of the conference call. A simultaneous audio webcast will be available through a link on the Company's website at http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/company/index.php . The webcast will be archived for a minimum of 30 days.
About Whole Foods Market ®Founded in 1980 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market ( wholefoodsmarket.com) is the leading natural and organic food retailer. As America's first national certified organic grocer, Whole Foods Market was named "America's Healthiest Grocery Store" by Health magazine. The company's motto, "Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet"™ captures its mission to ensure customer satisfaction and health, Team Member excellence and happiness, enhanced shareholder value, community support and environmental improvement. Thanks to the company's more than 73,000 Team Members, Whole Foods Market has been ranked as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America by FORTUNE magazine for 16 consecutive years. In fiscal year 2012, the company had sales of more than $11 billion and currently has 346 stores in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The Whole Foods Market, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6063
CONTACT: Erica Goldbloom Shareholder Services (512) 542-0204
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV