Social Singing App Just Sing It Debuts In App Store
NEW YORK, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AnyoneGame Inc. today announces the launch of Just Sing It ( http://www.justsingit.com/download/), a social singing game now available in the App Store on iOS. Just Sing It lets users sing and share their favorite songs on Facebook/Twitter, apply voice filters to bring out their inner rockstars and guess songs with other game players and even potential love interests!
Like 'Instagram for Voice,' Just Sing It helps users stand out in crowded social networks. The fiercest competitors, tomorrow's pop stars and romantics who just want to serenade are all finding their voices with the app.
Engaging with other music lovers is as easy as singing into an iOS device's microphone, with all tracks recorded and ready for listening on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad:
- Play with friends via Facebook and Address Book - or find an anonymous singing buddy on the other side of the globe
- Sing and guess top songs from genres of all eras
- Boost songs with fun voice effects
- Serenade or discover a new singing crush
"We are true believers in the singing voice, a critical player in the rise of micro-content sharing that has been overlooked in the U.S., yet has seen phenomenal early success in Asia," said Alec Andronikov, founder, AnyoneGame, Inc. " Just Sing It is the first U.S. platform that gamifies the singing voice and has the potential to become a user-generated discovery platform."The game rose to #1 spot for Music category in the app store with 30,000 songs recorded the day of the launch. The game launches with fully-secured world rights from top music publishers, such as Sony/EMI.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts