5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
Mack-Cali Realty (NYSE: CLI) shares currently have a dividend yield of 6.50%. Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a real estate investment trust (REIT). It engages in the leasing, management, acquisition, development, and construction of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 59.28. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Mack-Cali Realty a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Mack-Cali Realty has been 753,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Mack-Cali Realty has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 9.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Mack-Cali Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Along with the stagnant revenue growth, the company underperformed against the industry average of 16.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues have remained constant. Even though the company's revenue remained stagnant, the earnings per share decreased.
- The gross profit margin for MACK-CALI REALTY CORP is currently extremely low, coming in at 14.60%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -5.23% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $71.63 million or 12.06% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Mack-Cali Realty Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV