- Investment of more than $350 million on EHS improvements since 1999;
- Implementation of internal and third-party audit systems and inspections to ensure continuous improvements;
- Creation of more than 120 new EHS and HR positions since 1999;
- Utilization of nationally known safety and environmental experts, including two former OSHA administrators and a former EPA deputy administrator, to develop and implement programs;
- Integration of human resources function with EHS to ensure that compliance is a prominent part of the company's culture;
- Creation of effective training for all employees, including a 40-hour program with the United Steel Workers of America;
- Active participation in the National Safety Council, the U.S. Green Building Council, and many other safety advocacy groups.
The American Society Of Safety Engineers (Alabama Chapter) Recognizes McWane's Barb Wisniewski For A Decade Of Health & Safety Leadership
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.