AUL Says New York Judge's Ruling Allows Big Abortion To Gamble With Young Girls' Health
WASHINGTON, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Americans United for Life Dr. Charmaine Yoest noted that the business interests of Big Abortion were again at play as news broke of a federal judge allowing the so-called "morning after" pill to be sold to girls 16 and younger over the counter.
"This decision allows the abortion industry to gamble with young girls' health in distributing a life-ending drug, with no real understanding of the long-term implications on their bodies," said Dr. Yoest. "Equally troubling, this allows young girls pressured into sex or even abused by adults to be manipulated into taking pills that cover up what is a criminal act."
"Young girls need medical supervision in taking such a potent and potentially life-ending drug," said Dr. Yoest. "The implications for informed consent -- and the long-term health impact on women of all ages -- are deeply troubling."
For more information on the effects of abortion on women and girls, go to www.aul.orgSOURCE Americans United for Life
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV