LOS ANGELES, April 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediSwipe Inc. ( www.MediSwipe.com ) ( MWIP), a patient security solutions and financial products company for the medicinal marijuana and health care industry, today announced that the Company's proprietary digital patient management and tracking software application developed for the medicinal marijuana sector "MediSwipe DMS", is now available to patients, caregivers and dispensaries to sign up and trial at www.MediSwipe.com . Those seeking to test the system must click on the banner and register to receive a log-in for the system. The MediSwipe DMS application includes patient registration, digital records management and tracking of all caregiver transactions including log-in time, date stamp and quantity and type of medication. Users under agreement will pay monthly licensing fees for access to the program.
"We are continuing our installation process of the MediSwipe DMS at the first five locations between Detroit and Ann Arbor, and are looking forward to releasing comments and feedback from operators once the system is in place over the next few weeks, giving them the opportunity to work with it and scan all patient files. We truly believe the MediSwipe DMS will prove to be the leading solution having the ability to track 'seed to sale', and allow us the opportunity to show legislators in every regulated state the immediate benefits of the MediSwipe DMS as a mandated solution for patient registration, tracking of medication and auditing of taxable state revenues," stated B. Michael Friedman, CEO for MediSwipe.
The company will also be appearing at the 42nd annual Hash Bash in Ann Arbor rally for marijuana reform on the University of Michigan Diag. This year's speakers include state Rep. Jeff Irwin, D-Ann Arbor, and Ann Arbor City Council Member Sabra Briere, D-1st Ward.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV