Unlock The Code For Fun At Ryan's®, Hometown® Buffet, And Old Country Buffet® Every Thursday Night In April
GREER, S.C., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Get clued in to wholesome fun for the entire family throughout April with Ryan's®, HomeTown® Buffet and Old Country Buffet®. The popular family-friendly restaurants are continuing their partnership with Scholastic Media to offer free The 39 Clues ™ activity sheets, bookmarks and exclusive promotional codes to unlock free digital cards redeemable on www.the39clues.com . The free activity sheets and bookmarks are available every Thursday as part of Family Night from 5 to 8 p.m.
"With Scholastic, we have been able to elevate our Family Nights to offer activities that families can enjoy together," said Alice Crowder, Vice President of Marketing for Buffets, Inc. "Popular Scholastic properties we've featured include Goosebumps ™, Clifford the Big Red Dog ®, and now The 39 Clues ™. All are a hit with kids and parents!"
Fun, Adventure, and Food Every Family Night in April, kids can visit any of the 337 buffet restaurants to receive a free The 39 Clues bookmark that unlocks a code for fun. Each bookmark features popular characters from The 39 Clues series and contains a unique code to access digital collectible cards on www.the39clues.com . Kids may go online to any of the official Buffets brands websites to play free games like The 39 Clues speedboat game.
Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet, and Old Country Buffet will also be giving away free The 39 Clues branded activity sheets and mystery-themed coloring sheets during Family Nights. The 39 Clues activity sheets feature a code to access audio files to the latest The 39 Clues books, including Chapter 1 from "Maze of Bones" and "One False Note." Activity sheets and bookmarks are available while supplies last.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV