Rolling Stones Mania Gathers Pace Online With Surge In Ticket Searches
LONDON, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Legendary rock foursome to play their first show at Hyde Park in 44 years
- Interest in Rolling Stones tickets surges with each big concert announcement
- Stones tickets available on online ticket marketplace StubHub.co.ukThe Stones are on a roll. After a wildly successful run of shows celebrating their 50 th anniversary at the tail end of 2012, including two dates at London's massive O2 Arena, rock titans The Rolling Stones are soldiering on with a major comeback. Come summer 2013 (6 July), Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Co. will play their first gig at Hyde Park in 44 years, news which immediately inspiredfervour among Stones fans and journalists alike. The news was yet another in a parade of massive announcements from the band, who have also been booked to headline the 2013 Glastonbury Festival. After 50 years of writing and performing together, the Stones are, quite clearly, still a hot entertainment property. As search interest in Rolling Stones tickets over the past few months proves, Jagger and his cohorts are well beloved by fans - searches for 'Rolling Stones' tickets spiked by 100 percent just prior to their 2012 London gigs, with a similar jump in March around the time of the Glastonbury announcement. The search figures underline the fact that the Stones are, without a doubt, still one of the most relevant and influential bands in the history of rock music. In November of 2012, the foursome released Grrr!, a three-disc compilation featuring 50 of their best tracks, in addition to two new songs. Its release coincided with their shows at the O2 and two dates on the East Coast of the US. Rumours about a possible headlining slot at Glastonbury swirled around the same time, only to be confirmed last month. Online ticketing marketplaces such as StubHub.co.uk saw an uptick in Rolling Stones ticket queries parallel to these news announcements. The official sale for the Rolling Stones Hyde Park concert begins on Friday, 5 April at 9:00 a.m.BST. Interest in securing access to the show is sure to be high, but fans can check StubHub.co.uk's dedicated Rolling Stones page for additional information about ticket availability. StubHub.co.uk launched in the United Kingdom in December 2011, and allows users to buy and sell tickets to the hottest entertainment, music, sport and theatre events. StubHub's dedicated Customer Service team are available from 9:00 - 21:00, seven days a week, to handle any and all customer queries (0800-358-8585).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV