SnapDash Makes Having 'Bees In Your Pants' Pretty Funny
Early feedback is positive; SnapDash was recently described as "Improv meets Instagram," and will be at NY Tech Day on April 25. SnapDash is focused on growing its customer base, but future plans include working with brands looking for a new fun way to engage their customers.
SnapDash is free for iPhone in the App Store and will be on Android in April 2013.
Contact: Meredith Balenske email@example.com(202) 680-2479SOURCE SnapDash
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV