Gary Edwards Named CEO Of Webex Following Acquisition By Bertram Capital
About Webex With roots extending back nearly 100 years, Webex along with its subsidiaries - Fox Machining, Magnat-Fairview and PFE Rolls - are established industry leaders in designing and manufacturing precision rolls and specialized web handling machinery for a diversified set of customers within the web handling and converting industries. In addition, the company has developed a strong reputation as an engineering solutions partner, providing value-added support for customer applications across a comprehensive portfolio of high quality web handling products. For more information, go to www.webexinc.com.
About Bertram Capital Bertram Capital is a Northern California-based private equity firm focused on investing in middle-market business services, consumer, healthcare, industrial and technology companies. Bertram is currently investing out of its $500 million second fund and typically allocates $25-$100 million to each investment. Since the firm's inception, Bertram has managed in excess of $850 million in committed capital and has completed 10 platform investments and 14 follow-on acquisitions. Visit www.bertramcapital.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV