- Psychiatry and Art: A Means for Healing and Fighting Stigma. Art allows for critical distance, retrospection, and vast opportunities for individual choice and, thus, may be conducive to an improved self-image and self-esteem.
- Religion, Spirituality, and Psychiatry: Spiritual Assessment and Clinical Care: Why there is a growing trend in favor of addressing spiritual and religious issues in psychiatric care.
- The Humanities and Psychiatry: The Rebirth of Mind: The author writes that science alone cannot answer the question of what it means to be human. He explores the battle for psychiatric knowledge and outlines the dramatic story of the clash of the psychiatric titans.
- Shakespeare and Psychiatry: A Personal Meditation: Hamlet goes under the microscope here: was his insanity real or feigned?
Psychiatric Times Explores Why Psychiatry Needs The Humanities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.