Digital Brand Media & Marketing Group, Inc. Formerly RTG Ventures - In Talks With New York Based Interactive Media Organization
NEW YORK, LOS ANGELES and LONDON, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RTG Ventures, Inc. (OTCQB: RTGV) provides an update following recent activity and the Company's recent restructuring to meet the requirements for a joint venture, investment or acquisition.
The Company is in early stage but in-depth discussions with a major New York based interactive marketing and media organization that specializes in arranging and hosting major upscale music events. The partnership would market Digital Clarity's services to sell-in alongside their current offerings on the latest trends in lifestyle, music and fashion. RTG Ventures' focus has been on entertainment, sports and fashion so lifestyle branding is a natural extension.
Reggie James, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Communications and Co-Chief Operating Officer said, "Tapping into the proposed company's extensive network will be invaluable to the expansion of our service set to address the entertainment arena." He added, "This is an ambitious and young company that has a loyal group of customers and on top of the base in New York, it also has an established network in Miami and Los Angeles – an exact mirror of RTGV's geographic ambitions in the US." James went on, "A proposed combination would put RTGV into a very high profile environment that is generating masses of interest across a wide set of vertical markets both at end user companies and investment houses, namely that of digital brand and advertising – a market that in digital spend alone is predicted to exceed $133bn in 2013 according to WPP." http://bit.ly/10yqHeE
The Company expects its new trading symbol to be designated by FINRA early next week. FINRA required the Company to identify three choices for its symbol, from which FINRA selects one.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV