Best Energy Website Of 2013 To Be Named By Web Marketing Association In 17th Annual WebAward Competition
HARTFORD, Conn., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Web Marketing Association is looking for the best Energy Websites in the world as part of their 17th annual international WebAward Competition for Web site development at www.webaward.org. The WebAwards is the standards-defining competition that sets benchmarks for 96 industries, including energy websites, based on the seven criteria of a successful web site. The deadline for energy websites to enter to be judged is May 31, 2013.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130318/NY78200LOGO )"The energy industry is very competitive when it comes to Web development and companies can benefit from the independent evaluation of their online efforts," said William Rice, President of the Web Marketing Association. "The most effective energy websites are true e-commerce sites designed to build long-term relationships with users and key constituents such as government regulators and shareholders."
Web sites are judged on seven criteria including design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copy writing and ease of use. All entrants benefit from receiving valuable feedback in terms of their specific scores compared against the average scores for their industry.
Recent winners of the Best Energy Web site include:
- 2012 – Mineral for AV - EV Solutions Website
- 2011 – Weber Shandwick Visual Communications for Luminant Power Track
- 2010 – Savage for Tenaris Corporate Website
- 2009 – NJI Media Group for Energy Townhall
- 2008 - B·U·T for DuPont in Energy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts