Why People And Managers Cheat When The Stakes Are Low
The implications of this study are enormous, since it has been widely taught in business schools and touted in the business press that building strong interpersonal relationships, rapport, and a sense of "we-ness" are a great way to limit your partner's opportunism. This research points to a dark side to this approach, highlighting the possibility that building such strong relationships may actually lead to more of the cheating and opportunism it was intended to limit.
About the AMA About the American Marketing Association:The American Marketing Association (AMA) is the professional association for individuals and organizations who are leading the practice, teaching, and development of marketing worldwide. Learn more at marketingpower.com.
Contact: Christopher Bartone – 312.542.9029 – firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE American Marketing Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV