EBay Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (EBAY)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, EBAY's share price has jumped by 45.57%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, EBAY should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- EBAY's revenue growth trails the industry average of 33.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Although EBAY's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.22 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, EBAY has a quick ratio of 1.91, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1,385.00 million or 41.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.56%.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.