5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Friday: WGL, FEIC, DRI, GPS, VZ
FEI Company (NASDAQ: FEIC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $61.89 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.5%. The average volume for FEI Company has been 310,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. FEI Company has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 13.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. FEI Company supplies scientific instruments for nanoscale applications and solutions for industry and science. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.36. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate FEI Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates FEI Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full FEI Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV