5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: SPRD, WDR, INTU, AMT, T
Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $63.47 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.1%. The average volume for Intuit has been 1.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Intuit has a market cap of $19.1 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 8.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Intuit Inc. provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, accounting professionals, and financial institutions primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, and Singapore. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.14. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Intuit a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Intuit as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Intuit Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV