Cramer: No Silver Lining Here
NEW YORK (Real Money) -- This number, frankly, is terrible. I see nothing good about it. I can't even come up with a silver lining.
I am putting this one on the fears engendered in Washington over the Sequester. There simply isn't anything else that was that negative in the month of March.
Editor's Note: This article was originally published on Real Money on April 5 at 8:48 AM. To see Jim Cramer's latest commentary as it's published, sign up for a free trial of Real Money.
How many times during those days leading up to the sequester did we hear that disaster was about to strike. How many times did President Obama talk about paralysis, danger, loss of jobs?Well we got it. We got all of it. And the president wants higher taxes in the form of reduced deductions. You can't make this stuff up. All bad.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV